Monday, July 4, 2011

Color Correspondences: A Guide for Kids

As many of you Mothers know, there isn't a whole hell of a lot of material out there for Pagan kids.  And there is almost no FREE material, (single mom in the Great Recession here) so I make a ton of stuff myself.  I especially LOVE making worksheets and little spells & crafts I can do with my girls.  I think one of the main reasons we have so little material is because Paganism includes more factions (I mean, paths) than fought in the entire Lebanese civil war.  Seriously, look that shit up, EVERY faction fought EVERY other faction at one point or another.  I don't know how the fuck they kept it straight.  Anyhow, I have spent the last I don't know how many fucking days compiling a little booklet, designed to be put in a 3 ring binder or similar, called Color Correspondences: A Guide for Kids.  I'd say that the age range is about 5 to 12 years old, but you might find it works for other age groups as well.  It's about as non-denominational Pagan as you can get.  Since this is my first 'public' workbook publication, I'd really appreciate any feedback, good or bad (but be nice!), or suggestions.  Unfortunately, you have to print each page separately (working on it).












  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well? WTF are you waiting for? Go ahead, do it, you know you want to...COMMENT!